The Last Homely Site on the Web

Reunion/Checkmate discussion thread

Post Reply   Page 6 of 41  [ 805 posts ]
Jump to page « 14 5 6 7 841 »
Lady_of_Rohan
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 17 Jul , 2005 1:33 pm
A maiden young and sad

Yes, the Tour does take precedence over most other matters. Just wish my employer would see it that way! ;)

Ithilien, the garden of Gondor now desolate kept still a dishevelled dryad loveliness.

Sweet home Indiana
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Khorazîr
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 17 Jul , 2005 7:19 pm

He/she doesn't? And you're sure they're human? ;)

Alright, I'll shut up now and get this post written, since I'm not allowed to read any more Potter tonight (unless my friends manage to read a bit further ...). By the way, today on a Medieval Market at Greifenstein Castle (where I wore my still not quite finished Sarazen/Southron-costume for the first time) I saw a guy in a Moorish costume, and he looked a lot like I imagine Az to look. That was nice :). Hope he didn't get into trouble with those Templar-guys that were all over the place, though, and who gave me some really dark looks.

Profile Quote
Raksha The Demon
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 18 Jul , 2005 6:58 am

Aw, I loved Faramir's speech to Azrahil. So cool! Maybe Eomer will actually start trusting Azzy. I hope Azrahil gets to meet his mother some time. Don't know how he and Khorazir will get on; but at least they can all be charter members of the Southron branch of the Faramir Appreciation Society!

RAKSHA THE DEMON :cool:

"And it is I, Raksha [the Demon] who answer!"

Profile Quote
Khorazîr
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 18 Jul , 2005 7:02 am

:D Well, if AJ had been clever, he'd just joined that Society, instead of kidnapping Faramir ;)

Oooh, like your new siggi-pic, LoR :)

Profile Quote
Lady_of_Rohan
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 18 Jul , 2005 3:06 pm
A maiden young and sad

Templar guys are SO over-rated. :roll:

Speaking of Khorazir, is he a grandfather yet?

I like my siggie too, and was looking for an excuse to use that infatuated smiley. :D

Ithilien, the garden of Gondor now desolate kept still a dishevelled dryad loveliness.

Sweet home Indiana
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Raksha The Demon
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 18 Jul , 2005 4:11 pm

Nah; AJ was too much the Pervy Faramir-fancier to be a genuine member of the Faramir Appreciation Society. We all know that the business about ransom and reputation was just a cover; he wanted to have Faramir at his beck and call and dressed in gorgeous Haradrim outfits. Stupid AJ - he could have written scurrilous fanfic instead!

I liked the way Azzy seemed to be saying, IIRC, how Faramir inspired him to break away from Evil AJ's fold and become more than a brutal and despised enforcer.

I love LoR's siggi-pic too. Too bad there isn't a lust-smiley...heh-heh-heh. I may worship from afar, but I'm a Faramir fancier too, though not pervy.

RAKSHA :cool:

Profile Quote
Eldamir
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 18 Jul , 2005 10:48 pm

That picture may or may not have been hanging on my bulletein board for quite some time now... :whistle:

Profile Quote
Khorazîr
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 19 Jul , 2005 7:37 am

I think there's a drooling smiley somewhere ... :drool:

AJ writing fanfics ... oh dear! :D

As for Khorazîr, yep he's grandfather now. I don't have a name for the girl yet, though.

Profile Quote
Raksha The Demon
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 19 Jul , 2005 2:41 pm

Will Khorazir come to the midsummer feast at Dol Arandur? I would like to see Imrahil, Elessar, Eomer, etc. all there sharing Faramir and Eowyn's reunion. Maybe Elessar could allow Naeramarth to come too; then there would be a mother and child reunion, or at least a first meeting. I would like to hear how Khorazir reacts to Azzy - will Khorazir be miffed to learn he's no longer Faramir's only favorite Southron?

Faramir seems to have a knack for bringing home Southron strays - first Khorazir's son, then Khorazir himself, now Azzy.

Speaking of Azzy, wouldn't he like to know what happened to poor Zinizigur? After all, the old healer was attacked, and one of her apprentices murdered, because she revealed the truth about Azrahil's mother - Faramir and Azzy both owe her debts of gratitude. I would think they'd like to know that she's alright, that Aragorn or Imrahil's ships gave her a ride back to Harad or something.

It is also time to be thinking of a sequel:

1. Faramir and Azrahil's Excellent Adventure (Faramir introduces Azzy to Minas Tiriith night life)

2. The Blue Lagoon (After the twins are weaned, Eowyn and Faramir have a second honeymoon in Dol Amroth or somewhere warm, and do lots of skinny-dipping in a secluded cove with blue waters...)

3. An Officer And A Gentleman (Azzy joins the White Company or the Rangers; Beregond isn't fond of him, there are arguments over who has done more for Faramir, etc.)

4. The Magnificent Seven (Elessar sends seven trusted friends to Arnor for a secret mission involving danger to the Shire, Easterlings, etc. - Faramir, Turin, Azrahil, Amrothos, Gimli, Legolas and Pippin - a great opportunity to draw all those fellows!)

5. Mommy Dearest (Naeramarth and Azrahil find it's not easy being mother and son after missing so much of each other's lives. Eventualy they bond after an attack by AJ injures Azzy and brings out the mother-tigress instinct in Naeramarth)

RAKSHA THE DEMON :cool: , recycling movie titles...

Profile Quote
Khorazîr
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 20 Jul , 2005 7:17 am

:D These are cool suggestions. Would Faramir and Az be using a phone booth for their excellent adventure? ;)

It would be neat it Khorazîr could come over for the feast (and Naeramarth), but unfortunately they won't manage to because of the time it takes to travel up north. Moreover I doubt Khorazîr would want to leave his son right now when he's just become daddy. But I'm sure we'll find a way to write about the first meeting between Narejde and her son. ;)

Finished HP last night ... am still stunned, although most of the developments weren't really surprises. What our favourite char did I more or less expected. Poor lad! And now I guess it's another two or three years until finally, hopefully, the questions are answered which have occupied me for six years so far :help: Argh!

Profile Quote
Lady_of_Rohan
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 21 Jul , 2005 7:16 pm
A maiden young and sad

Quote:
It is also time to be thinking of a sequel:
More like, time to re-focus on Teherin's Secret and then getting Elboron born. Rumor has it Faramir's supposed to get really, really angry in TS, which should be something to see, Mr. Calm and Mellow that he is. ;)

And congratulations to Aravor and family! :D (I think it'd be kinda fun to sneak Naeramarth back into Gondor.)

As for Faramir and Azrahil's Excellent Adventure, I think the MT nightlife Faramir's used to nowadays isn't cool enough for the just-come-of-age crowd. "The White Tree" inn just doesn't have the same atmosphere as, say, "The Wandering Goblin." (But as long as no inns are burned down...)
Quote:
And now I guess it's another two or three years [...]
Unless she decides to have another kid...

Sweet home Indiana
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Khorazîr
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 22 Jul , 2005 6:49 am

Ah yes, TS ... knew there was something ;)

Perhaps Túrin should show Az around in MT. I bet he still knows some cool places. The only problem would be Visilya, I reckon.

Profile Quote
Raksha The Demon
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 01 Aug , 2005 7:36 am

I hope you ladies haven't forgotten that this story needs finishing!

Much as I enjoy the bits about the children, I want to see more of Faramir and Eowyn, Faramir and Eomer, Faramir being examined by Teherin - will we find out the true extent of the poison's effect, Faramir and Azrahil (I hope that Eomer has finally realized that Azzy is trustworthy), etc. And it would be neat if Elessar and Imrahil attended the Midsummer feast....

Hope to see the story finish.

Profile Quote
Khorazîr
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 01 Aug , 2005 7:47 am

We're doing our best ;) I think I'm going to have more time this week than during the previous, where I hardly managed to check my email.

Profile Quote
Raksha The Demon
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 01 Aug , 2005 8:09 am

As long as you don't forget about the story, I'll be happy!

Profile Quote
Khorazîr
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 01 Aug , 2005 8:11 am

Don't worry ;)

Next post is going to be up soonish.

Profile Quote
Raksha The Demon
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 01 Aug , 2005 8:13 am

Soonish as in the next hour, or soonish as in the next few days?

RAKSHA :cheers:

Profile Quote
Khorazîr
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 01 Aug , 2005 8:50 am

Soonish as in already posted :D

Profile Quote
Raksha The Demon
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 01 Aug , 2005 9:00 am

I wasn't notified. Just read it. Sweet!

Is Eowyn going to put Faramir to bed? Maybe join him there? He could use some rest :tired: , not to mention the other thing he and Eowyn do in bed :love: ...Off-camera of course if this is a G-rated forum.

Profile Quote
Khorazîr
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 01 Aug , 2005 10:57 am

He could certainly do with a nap ... ;)

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 6 of 41  [ 805 posts ]
Return to “Literary Rambles: There & Back Again...” | Jump to page « 14 5 6 7 841 »
Jump to: